Two hour Wanaka lake cruise with guided island bushwalk.
- Discover the sheltered Stevensons Arm and Island on this 2 hour Wanaka lake cruise.
- Sail up Lake Wanaka (12 km) for incredible mountain vistas and views you can’t get from Wanaka.
- Step onto remote Stevensons island & enjoy a short bush walk which takes you up to a viewpoint with stunning views to the west of the mountains behind Mou Waho Island.
- Guests might prefer to relax and listen to the peaceful sounds of nature from the beach or on the boat.
- Skipper Davy is also happy to drop a fishing line if weather conditions permit and relaxing on the boat with refreshments while watching out for a “tug on the line” is one of the best ways to pass some holiday time.
2 hrs – 120 minutes. Trips run on demand from 7am, hourly through 5 pm. Call Davy to book your trip on Freephone (NZ only) 0800 555 700 or +64 27 232 2063